3.08.2011

Some home additions :)

Yay!!! Finally we are putting up some finishing touches on our apartment. Our newest addition is our painting from Bali, a vase from The Flower Patch, and some branches to add some zest. We are LOVING it, and so is Toothless. haha


These are some cookies I made the other night-forgive me for the paper napkin background but the counter was horrific. But anyways...these were DELICIOUS!!! Who doesn't love chocolate chip cookies filled with oreos? mmm-instant hit, and I have been asked to make them again! It is a modified chocolate chip cookie dough and I'm still perfecting it. Once I have it done, I'll post the recipe. 






1 comment:

  1. These cookies look delicious. I must eat one immediately! Also new home additions look great! Oh home decor is a blast!!! Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete