9.03.2011

Ohio part 1

Here are some of my favorite highlights/photos from our trip to Ohio! 

Here's the whole Laubaugh family!! My Uncle Clint and his family came from Jersey with my grandma for the reunion! we had a blast and went to Cedar point the following monday! 

David and I with Grandma Laubaugh!! 

One of my favorite pictures of Alex and Grandma-seriously priceless! 

While at Cedar point, my main goal was to go to this funnel cake stand...OH MY GOSH-it was heaven on earth eating that thing-calories didn't count when it came to my hot fudge and whipped cream covered funnel cake-oh so good!!! 

David and me waiting in line for one of the roller coasters! we had an absolute blast! Being married rocks because you ALWAYS have a riding buddy! Wahoo!!

This is max...david's new bff. I was replaced about 1/2 way through the day with this little guy-they bonded over the Iron dragon which Max rode like 6 times that day! 

At the family reunion we had a slip-n-slide...now one would assume that it would be for the children, but I don't think any of them even touched it-it was all teenagers and adults who ran and dove onto this beast of a slide...whether it was a solo person (like mitch above) soaring through the air, or 8 guys doing some type of race down the slide, it provided much entertainment for the rest of us. 

Brandon taking a dive off the slide! 

Also, while in ohio we went to downtown street market and took some pictures and got some fun things!! These were some of the bracelets that a girl was selling so she could go on a missions trip to Africa! 

Earlier on in the summer, Dad decided that they needed a 'pool' he then started calling it a yacuzzi because he would fill it up with warm water so that my mom would join in on the fun. while in Ohio dad and I took a few naps in the pool trying to soak up as much sun as possible. 


more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment