4.11.2013

Kellan's teefer weefers




Kellan has teeth, seven to be exact. Like every other baby, he has been having the time of his life chewing on anything and everything he can. He has a talent of finding the smallest piece of paper or fuzz and eating it. As of late he's been trying to eat my hair. Rather than just hold my hair now, he also pulls it and tries to rip it with his teeth. Awesome right? 

This is a ball that we bought him a few weeks ago. We had to cut off the long ends because he started to bit them off. (He would chipmunk the ends in his cheeks and I would find them later on) After we cut off the ends, we let him play with it until he bit a hole in the plastic, then we threw it away. 





Despite his unruly habits and ways his teeth are just too cute. His smile is infectious and lights up every room he enters. He is the happiest boy I know and has brought so much joy to everyone he meets. I just love my little guy! Enjoy these few pics of Kellan keeping his widdle teefer weefers nice and clean!







No comments:

Post a Comment