2.23.2010

my name is mandy and i am addicted to guacamole.

it's official. i'm addicted to food. today it's guacamole and town house flipside crackers. they are INCREDIBLE (together and separate) i believe that they are both my guilty pleasures-and how sweet they are. 
guacamole hasn't be a prominent part of my life until i went on the mission-but since then, it has become the apple of my eye. there is nothing better than freshly homemade guac!! oh how my heart skips a beat when  that first taste touches my tongue. for that moment, my life couldn't get any better. 


today has been pretty uneventful. i realized that i had failed to finish my rough draft of my 4 page paper at 8 this morning and successfully cranked it out for my 9.45 class-while i was studying in the MC david got out of class early and surprised me and then helped me study. 
 last night david and i had a delightful dinner a olive garden where we coincidentally ran into my cousin morgan and his girlfriend julie. we joined tables and ended the night with playing scattergories and blokus. 
so maybe this is the lamest blog ever-but things are kinda chill here at the home front. all is well, and i'm happy. mmmmhm, life is good :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment