8.27.2010

Our recent adventures...part 1

Well, I know that I'm a failure at blogging so I thought I'd make up for it with some wedding photos!! 

The first couple are just some engagements that we love. All of the photos here are by Wendy G Photography :) 



So the rest are some wedding shots at the temple. I haven't been able to resize our bridals/groomals yet and so those will come shortly. It was a HOT and very sunny day-but still great!!! Here's us with our parents and grandparents. David's grandpa gailey sealed us and it was incredible! :) 
(nana and papa spader, g-ma and g-pa gailey, momma and papa gailey, us, momma and papa laubaugh and grandma laubaugh)


we were sealed in the Jordan River Temple :) 


Here are my bridesmaids! Audrey and Laura were david's sisters who are incredible and I just love them so much!!! and then also my sister jana and rochelle! :D 



The whole gang!! 

Here's our wedding party 
(mitch, toren, alex, john, david, me, jana, audrey, rochelle, and laura)  


The parents and us!! 



I have the best love/hate relationship with my shoes-I love them, but they hate my feet. :) 



haha-we can't help but just love this photo... 


there will be plenty more to come! I'm still working on some of the photos and getting them ready for the web. we're super excited and having a blast setting up our apartment and getting ready for school to start again. Nothing really new is going on, just living the american dream! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment