1.09.2011

I know, I know....

I have been the WORST when it comes to blogging! I will make up for it I promise! 
We are currently starting my FINAL semester here at BYU-Idaho and am anxious to finish and start a new adventure! David is still working hard in the Business Program and is taking a full load of classes with me. We've been on so many different adventures from Thanksgiving with Audrey, Toren and baby Ausin-Christmas in Thailand/Bali, and now we're back hitting the ground running with school and work! I will fill in details a little later :) 

Here is just a sneak peak of some photos from thanksgiving-

Audrey, David and baby Austin

Toren with baby Austin-LOOK AT THAT SMILE!!!1 

We took Jana to Pikes Market and she LOVED the gum wall :) 



These next few photos are from when David and I went to Thailand for Christmas break :) 
Hindu Temple-we had to wear special clothing and pay 3 dollars to enter 

the monkey city!!!!!!! 

Dad was attacked by the cutest monkeys ever!!! 

I got to take pictures with the cutest baby elephant ever! 

We went to a nighttime flower market where we all got BEAUTIFUL flowers


I'll keep you all posted and update as soon as I can!  :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment