9.06.2012

and another post about kellan...

This morning as I was playing with Kellan I realized that just a few weeks ago he could hardly squirm in a circle and now he's doing full circles on his back and allllmost flipping to his tummy. He is constantly moving and is happiest on his back. I can't believe that he's going to be 3 months in just a few days! Since he'll have a 3 month post soon, here are just a few pictures of his favorite activities: 

Kellan LOVES standing up and bouncing. As you can see, he's mid screech and loving life! This is also one of his favorite outfits that he's almost grown out of! Crazy! 



Kellan LOVED shark week, almost as much as he love the Republican National Convention. He loves cuddling with whomever on the couch and watch tv at night. :) 
Kellan wearing his shark shirt in honor of shark week! 


Last of all, Kellan loves Monk Monk. Monk Monk is his blue monkey that he's had since birth. (Thanks sis. M!) He won't play with anything else and loves to alligator roll with it on his blanket! Here he is ready for bed wearing his monkey slippers and holding Monk Monk 


Seriously, I can't get enough of this little guy! At times I would wonder how people could only talk about their kids and now I know! Kellan pretty much sqawks and squirms and yet I could talk all day...heaven help me once he can crawl! :) 

1 comment: