9.13.2012

Kellan's jumper


Words cannot even begin to express the joy that I have watching Kellan in his jumper. Seriously-this little juice of a boy LOVES life. He's slowly figuring out that he can jump in it, but for now, twirling and some slight bounces here and there will do. :) Because Kellan is a little skinny we have to put a blanket in front of him so he can't sit up longer and not get lost in the bottom of it. 

I seriously love his legs and how they stick out and look so skinny and spidery. haha and I just realized that the picture below makes it look like he has a unibrow-don't worry, he doesn't. Just his brow line, he has 2 separate eyebrows. :) but besides that, he can sit in his little jumper for a few min and then when he gets tired he just sucks on the side of the thing and growls. I love this little guy!! 



Here's a little video of the juice! I love the simple joys of motherhood :)


No comments:

Post a Comment