6.02.2011

A much needed update!

Friends and family-it has been too long! I have been adding a few things to my other food blog (mandygailey.blogspot.com) but anyways-life has been great, and has had many many changes!

Top 10 things from the past 2 months...or so.

1. I graduated!! Wahoo!! I officially graduated from college and it feels great. While I do miss the breaks throughout the day and seeing tons of friends all the time, I am enjoying work. (I will explain later)

2. My family came out to see us! It was an absolute party to see my family and have fun-We tried to show my parents what Idaho was really about (good food and scenery) and took them to a few great local spots! Overall, it was great to have them here and we have missed them so!

3. David's dad came to America!!! We were able to go down to Salt Lake for a day and visit with him and Grandpa and Grandma Gailey-it was nice to enjoy a wonderful afternoon and evening catching up and enjoying everyones company. Oh how we love them so!

4. I got a job! I am now working at the Bank of Commerce and it's fun-and always keeps me on my toes.

5. David and I started a diet a few days ago and it's going great! It's seriously SO HARD, but we haven't cheated once (thank goodness for sugar free snow cones!) and David has lost 13 pounds, and I've lost 8 so far. We are hoping to keep on going strong and lose even more!!

6. David is LOVING this semester (his favorite so far) he is really excelling in all of his classes and all of his coworkers love him. Of course he's the favorite, and every time I go into his work they just go on and on about how much they love him and how he's the greatest guy ever.

7. I've been shooting some engagements and other photography and that's been so much fun! They have been wonderful and such great experience!

8. Football, Football, Football!!! Wahoo!! David is helping coach one of the two teams I'm on right now-it has been so much fun and a great experience for the both of us! It's been a great season and out of all of the games and both of my teams, we've only lost 1 game!! David is a great coach and really is able to bring a whole new light to the game for us!

9. Toothless is loving life-he is bigger than ever and has a blast swimming in his tank.

10. ughhh....seriously, I never thought we were so boring, I can't think of anything else-oh well-

have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment