6.18.2011

reasons why I love ikea

1. the 'as is' section. I have always just kind of passed by it but today David and I ventured into it's depths. It was glorious. While a small section, it holds some wonderful treasures...such as the .99 bottle that we will be using as a soap dispenser, the pillow that I HAD TO HAVE, but then decided to keep to our budget and put it down. BLESSINGS FROM ABOVE it was there!!!!! and for about 1/3 of the price. Nothing was wrong, I'm assuming that it was just returned because the person was blind and didn't see it's beauty-so I now have it.

2. the awkward run-ins. I ran into 3 random friends from back in the day (like freshman year of college)



3. I can't help but decide that our future home is going to look like all of the different ikea displays-including the outrageous light fixtures.

4. when your husband turns to you and says, "if we hold off on this trip, we can plan and figure out what we really want to do for the apartment and get everything next time." true love.

so with that, I have now begun the search of the different color palettes we will be using for our bedroom, the spare, the kitchen and also the living room. While we may not be doing all of the rooms, I can dream and I can at least be prepared for when that day comes. haha-maybe one day. :)

1 comment:

  1. I love ikea too! Lets go play there together when you come for 4th of July weekend!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete