3.19.2013

baking, baking, and MORE baking!

This past week I have had so much fun baking! Not only was it St. Patrick's day, but also it was my mom's birthday! She loves carrot cake, so I made her some carrot cake cupcakes for her to take into work with her. Growing up I loved baking with my mom. I was always amazed how easy she made things look and that everything came out perfect no matter how difficult the recipe. Because of that, I love baking now, and I can't wait to bake with Kellan and have him experience the fun of being in the kitchen with mom.  






On Saturday, I decided that my little primary class needed a St. Patty's day treat. I made green, vanilla cupcakes topped with a cream cheese frosting and a sour rainbow with a rolo pot of gold! I think if I make these again I'll find a different candy for the rainbow because it wouldn't hold the 'rainbow' shape very well. But, it was yummy so no one cared. :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment