3.08.2013

Instagram

When I first heard of Instagram I thought to myself, "oh my gosh-who cares what your breakfast looks like? No one wants to see a picture of your shoes, or meal, street, and heaven forbid even more of your children!" And then I got it. 


Now, if you follow me on Instagram you know a small part of what goes on in my life. At time it is the delicious breakfast I made, a new shirt or something random, but mostly it's my kid. And I love it. I saw a recent tweet that said something to the effect of, "don't worry, i already know who you are-I stalked your facebook photos" or something like that. Of course I laughed, then thought, what do mine say about me? And then I continued that thought to my instagram-so I'm proud to say that I'm obsessed with my little guy, proud of some of the things I make, and have some random things happen once in a while. 
And now, for some classy...and not so classy photos from my instagram. enjoy. 


The day Kellan met his Aunt Jana for the first time! 


A gem from a white elephant party


Santa's favorite helper


Brooklyn and me at the mall






When Kellan first started teething and biting





Best friends-seriously, they are two peas in a pod

bed time stories 





1 comment: