7.31.2011

A quick update!

Life has been wonderfully crazy these past few weeks! David finished out his semester strong and got great grades (that's my man!) and I am still working full-time at the bank, and doing freelance on the side! Since David's been done, he's working full time at the school and is loving it! It has been so nice for both of us to just come home and relax and play! I never realized how much of a downer homework was for our social life! haha

We have loved going to different farmer markets, and going on random adventures to go take pictures and just stroll around! We recently have taken up bike rides-LOVE THEM!!!! They are so much fun and relaxing and a great way to enjoy a summer night.

Almost every weekend we've either gone on some trip or have been out of town/ridiculously busy-I swear life is more hectic on the weekends than it is on the weekdays!

One weekend we helped our friends move, another we went down to Utah to send Jana off to the MTC, David's mom and brother were in town for a weekend, David and I went back down to Utah for a family reunion and now it's our anniversary weekend AND the start of SHARK WEEK!!!!! What a party!!!

This upcoming week David and I will be getting ready to head to OHIOOOO!!!! We have another family reunion and then  play with the family-we are SO EXCITED!

I'll do my best to keep everything updated!

1 comment:

  1. sad you didn't come to the gailey reunion! miss you two. haven't seen ya in a year :(

    ReplyDelete