7.13.2011

updates!!!

I know, I know....seriously I'm the worst blogger ever but I've been so busy! My little sister just went into the MTC and now I"m managing her blog as well! (www.sisterlaubaugh.blogspot.com) seriously come check her out see all her journeys from the MTC to Berlin, Germany!

As of late David has been obsessing over his school work (good and bad) and he has been so busy! I'm grateful that he is so dedicated to his work, but I miss my husband! Thankfully he has a 7 week break coming up so we can just relax, work and have fun! Yay!

Work's been good-busy, but good. I've recently started doing more design work and freelance for friends and individuals who need help! It's been way fun! I'll be starting to do more photography and hopefully selling it online in a few weeks or so! I'm loving having all of these projects and hopefully I'll have more soon!!! I'm really excited to start sewing up again and making some covers and decorations for the home!

Toothless is great-he bit me today-not my favorite but this is what happened....I've decided that while Toothless is a boy, he would look really really cute with glitter nails. His nails are seriously so long and they would look SO GOOD in a gold glitter-it would look great with his shell AND it's non toxic-so I was playing with him and checking out his nails and when I pulled out his arm a little bit, he bit me!!!! and it was hard! i'm thinking it's just the fact that he didn't want gold sparkles-so i'm going to try painting them blue tomorrow :)

Well...let's see, today I got my nails done b/c let's be honest here-I had one of the worst days ever. Now no one wants to read my griping and complaints so I'll skip all that and just trust that it was bad. Like, worse than breaking your heel as you fall on ice and not having a spare pair of shoes on hand. (yes that happened to me this winter)

Other than that-i'm just so tuckered out right now so i'm going to go to bed tomorrow and pray that i have the motivation to go to work tomorrow. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment