7.13.2010

I feel that it's already been an exhausting week and i'm just tired. there is so much to do and so little time-and here i am writing in a blog instead of homework. you would think i would wise up and edit my webpages and do some designs, but sometimes you just need a break for sanity. 

1. I suddenly remembered that i need wedding jewelry-i have my hair thingy and that's going good-it's a little vintage looking, but then what else? necklace, earrings, bracelet(s)? and then there's my hair-i figured out how i want it to look, but then i don't know how to do it-so who knows...i'll figure things out, i always do. 

2.people make me mad-i don't see why people need to be rude to get their point across. like today at work this boy was just RUDE to me-he just talked to me like i was some insignificant imbecile that was there to just tell him that he will graduate-and when he can't-he gets upset and pretends that it's my fault. gay. 

2.1 also, i hate it when people suck up to me. please don't be fake and pretend that we're friends, there is no point. 

3. i love people watching. it is seriously one of my favorite things to do. here in rexburg there are plenty of opportunities to see some spectacular-i don't see how knee high chuck taylor shoes over a pair of loose jeans. sometimes it just makes my day. you can't help but just smile when you see an awkward outfit or an outrageous orange shirt with kittens on it. 

4. i love color. design. and photography-this semester i have found nature and the outdoors to be my place of refuge and serenity. i love just laying out and feeling the sun on my face and just relaxing. i love being able to clear my mind and just forget about all the stress and life. it's the best. 

overall i love life. it's stressful and at times but i love it none the less. 

-


No comments:

Post a Comment